1. Sit down and have a cup of tea. << my go-to.
2. Just take a minute to breathe. Breathing is everything.
3. Spend time just reflecting on the positives.
4. Stress at work? Take it in your stride. You can only do your best!
5. Retail therapy is THE BEST therapy (providing you've got enough £££!)
6. Start writing your thoughts down in a journal.
7. Face masks: Nails: Hair: Skin. Have a good old pamper session!
8. Step outside - whether it's hot or cold - and just get a little fresh air. Fresh air, fresh thoughts.
9. Let's be real... you're gonna need some chocolate.
10. ♪ Listen to classical music ♪
11. Get back in contact with an old friend; reminisce and let bygones be bygones.
12. Go and sit in a coffee shop for as long as you need to have a good c h i l l o u t.
13. Sit down with your uni/school work and just do it one page at a time. There's no rush.
14. Just have a good loooooooong chat with the person closest to you; about everything.
15. Get yourself a camera, and go snapshotting EVERYTHING.
16. Have sex! (I'm not being cheeky, it says it on here that you should! ☺)
17. Bag up your old clothes and sell them on eBay or give to a charity shop :)
18. Go out in the rain, then come home and have a bath and get dried off. It's the best.
19. Give your house a a big clean and tidy. Tidy surrounds = tidy mind!
20. Make a surprise trip to see your family/best friends/partner.
21. Go to the gym and let off some steam. Let it all out on the punch bag!
22. Do a Freddie, and hoover your whole house whilst screaming Queen songs. It works, trust.
23. Fancy a drink? Invite over your #1 hun and make your own cocktails.
24. Get on Facebook and delete all the toxic people in your life; you don't need it.
25. Buy some flowers or a house plant, and take proper care of it <3
26. Take up a therapeutic hobby; knitting, songwriting, sketching, scrapbooking etc.
27. D o n ' t T a k e L i f e S o S e r i o u s l y .
28. Swim in the ocean - or your local swimming pool - and just float. Weightlessness.
29. Sit down at your computer, go onto YouTube and watch a long chain of hilarious videos.
30. Have a good cry, just let it all out if you need to.
31. Hot chocolate. Marshmallows. Whipped cream. Chocolate sprinkles. Need I say more?
32. Exercise! Go for 5 mile long run - or just back and forth to the shop for chocolate and cake.
33. Listen to some Bon Iver... I tell you, Justin Vernon has a voice to make anyone calm!
34. Read a book on The Amazon 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime List << there's some FAB ones.
35. Make a blanket fort and watch your favourite childhood films.
36. Creative outlets. Make a music video to one of your favourite songs, sew, knit, paint, write!
37. Have an early night. Get cosy and watch your fave film in bed. (Hot chocolate optional ofc!)
38. Do something crazy. Something totally out of character. You might even like it ;)
39. Stop chasing those people that don't care. You're worth way more than that.
40. E M P O W E R Y O U R S E L F. Y O U G O G I R L / B O Y !!
41. Look at your life through an outside perspective - things can be pretty poo but they can get better.
42. Go into the kitchen and make yourself a big healthy salad... or a big fat pizza. That's down to you!
43. Seek out a deep-set passion of yours, and make. it. happen.
44. Make a biiiiiiig list of all the things you should be grateful for.
45. Get organised. Get a planner, write down your annual goals, sort out your finances.
46. One of the most important ones: smile. Even if you don't really feel like it.
47. Don't dwell on your mistakes - what's the use when you can't change the outcome? :)
48. Make a mood-board for your dream home. What's your kitchen gonna look like?! (Yes, I do this)
49. Live for the day! You'll never get this day again, so do whatever you want to do. No hesitations!
50. Take a second to remember that you are fab, and when things try your patience and you feel like you're in over your head... just remember, that you've got this in the palm of your hand. ☺
What do you think is missing from this list? Let me knoooow!